Snugpak Sleeka Jacket in size XXL (Black)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Morning All,

So having confirmed today that sapling number 4 is on his or her way it is time to clear some space in the house and add some funds to the needed for the nursery bank! With this in mind I am going to be selling anything which has not seen woods time or truck time in the last 6 months, or has been replaced with something else

Up for sale then is my Snugpak Sleeka Jacket in black in XXL, link below;

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0048FCD...ve=22134&creativeASIN=B0048FCDEE&linkCode=asn

I am 6'8" with a 48" chest and this fits me and whatever else I am wearing fine. It has been worn around the campfire when its time to stop moving and start gazing into the flames, and out with the land rover when waiting around between sections. It is essentially an outdoor duvet for when you want to keep cwtched up and warm. In excellent condition with no damage or tears. Insulated with 180 gm of Softie. Comes with the stuff sack. This has been used over the course of this winter but after buying an orange sasquatch for me and my eldest, now needs a new home.

I'm looking for £40 posted via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Payment via paypal or bank transfer. Pics of the item below.
2013-02-13 10.09.49.jpg 2013-02-13 10.10.22.jpg 2013-02-13 10.11.48.jpg 2013-02-13 10.12.07.jpg

Many thanks

Rich

Bigrich

Jan 26, 2011
Malvern
Just found this again in the wardrobe when getting ready for a walk the kids so back up to the top if anyone is looking for something bg and warn for this hideous weather :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE