Snugpak Scorpion 3 and //bunker Tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Hi everyone. Been a long time since I posted on here. Have had health problems, but am getting on top of them now. So thought it was time to make a comeback.
Possibly next year I intend taking a holiday in Outer Hebrides, cos I want to see the Northern lights. I did have a Vango Beta 250. Very nice Tent, suposed to be a 4 man tent (you would have to be very friendly with the other 3 ), but excellent for 1, me. Unfortunatly some scroat broke into my garage and relieved me of it along with a Tilley lamp and my Kelly Kettle.
The reason for this post is to see if anyone has used the Snugpak Scorpion 3 or the Bunker Tents. I cant make up my mind which one to go for.

Any advice greatfully recieved.
Thanks

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hello and welcome back Ian.

Sorry to hear you'd been unwell Ian and to add insult to injury that someone "souvenired" your gear.

I've never used those tents (going to google them now) but thought it'd be nice to give this post a wee bump.

Keep well,

Liam

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Thank you for the kind words Liam, much appreciated.
I will be car camping Peaks. Lol, the ammount of gear I take I cant do anything else (unless I had a team of sherpas). I prefer to stick with Snugpak, for obvious reasons. (Underblanket and Quilt.)
Thank you Tone. My main problem has beem Cervical Spondylosis, but after 5 months they have finally got the medication sorted out to control it.

Last edited:

wanderinstar

On a new journey
Jun 14, 2005
Yorkshire/Lancs Border
Seems no one has either of these tents, thats a shame. But think I will go for the Scorpion 3, mainly due to it having a porch. Not as big as the Vango I had But dont know it that would have stood the Hebridean winds.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE