SnugPak Rocket pak Rucksac

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I'm looking to get rid of one of my rucksacs
The SnugPak Rocket pak is a very sturdy pak with loads of room and 2 pockets on the lid.
Used a couple of years ago when we went to the Borneo jungle then only once since.

The photos look like it's faded but it hasn't at all, still OG and in very good condition. Includes side pouches
2011-05-14112507.jpg

2011-05-14112518.jpg

P10100142.jpg

I'm looking for a an airsoft GBB rifle in return. Not one specific type in mind, try me out..

Thanks

Mark

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
I've got a beat up AEG - TM G36c, 1x locap, 2x hicap, charger and a 3300mAH battery?
EDIT: Y'know, I should really ensure it still works - was faultless last time, but has just been taking up room these past two years!

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
I've been reading up on the Snugpak - I think it'll be too short for my 6'1", but I'll stick the pictures on anyhow and if you're still interested we'll see if we can come to some agreement. Always in the market for new gear :D
Photo0654.jpg

The Mistress (so called as the ex didn't know I had her ;) ) - she creaks, but knocks out a solid 290-300fps. Only problem I ever had was with the fire-select - silly spring and ball bearing meant to keep it in place. Never did and I lost about three replacements. I only ever used full-auto :D
Original for-grip as well as the oversized that takes a large battery.
Original barrel and flash-hider, it currently has a cut down TM AK47 barrel hidden by a cheap silencer - does nothing for the sound but increases accuracy.
2x Hi-cap, 1x Low-cap, 1x 3300mAH battery.
No charger - was sold on with my last AEG, but will charge and ensure everything working tonight round a friends.

Photo0655.jpg

Close up of the extended barrel - can put the original one back if need be.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE