Snugpak Rocket Pak 70L Military Rucksack - Black

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

threetree

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
lancashire
Brand new condition - never used.

£65 Price includes p&p sold

A serious rucksack for serious hikers, trekkers and military personnel.

Designed primarily for versatility, this rucksack offers three size options: a full 70 litre capacity version; a 40 litre option created by removing the two 15 litre rocket pouches, leaving the 40 litre central compartment; or a handy 30 litre day sack created by coupling the two rocket pouches with the separately available Snugpak Yoke - perfect for less strenuous days!

The RocketPak has also been designed to give you extra comfort with contoured, heavily padded chest straps faced with textured high wicking fabrics and a heavily padded air-permeable back system for added comfort and back protection.

• Zipped compartment on the top and bottom for easy access
  • Contoured heavily padded chest straps, faced with textured high wicking fabrics to give you extra comfort whilst on the move.
  • Hydration compatible so you have the option to rehydrate quickly and easily.
  • Made from 500D heavy duty nylon for durability – it won’t quit on you!
  • At 67x43cm in size and weighing 2kg, the RocketPak offers a high capacity solution for your hiking needs.
Colours AvailableBlack, Olive
Weight2000g
DimensionsTotal Height - 67cm
Main Compartment -
43cm(H) x 30(W) x 21cm(D)
Side Pocket - 40cm(H) x 21cm(W) x 18cm(D)
VolumeMain Compartment - 40 Litres
Side Pockets (Each) -15 Litres
Total Volume - 70 Litres

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
I'm glad you said its black , cos it looks blue from here...

(😱 Oh no , not another one of those "is it? Or is it? " Viral jobs)

threetree

Forager
Aug 22, 2011
lancashire
No definitely black. I think it was the light reflecting back of the white wall affecting my camera.

Better photo added.

Last edited:

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
I already have one and used it just a couple of days ago, very handy pack, behind the side-pouches are a couple of net pockets which I found useful for the bivvy pole ends to go in when stashed behind the pouches, also the compression straps that go around the pouches attach to the main pack so useful for when I added the kip mat as they compressed it against the pack.

I have the yoke to make the smaller day pack, either using one or both pouches, but not used it yet.

Comes with integral covers, one was black the other DPM, just a shame they didn't have a hi-viz one...

Great pack for the shorter person, I am 6'2" and found it a little short as the waist strap was high above the hips so had to lower it by lengthening the shoulder straps which changes the centre of gravity in my case... I prefer a snug fit to my back normally, but for me personally it wasn't achievable.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE