*Wanted items* A compiled list of things I'd like!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Yo, merry crimbo, new year and all that jibe!

I'm looking to scratching off a few items from my wish list sooner rather than later, just because. :)

Here goes...

.Estwing axe, larger model with stacked leather handle
.Machetes - I'm a little picky but try me with any you have
.rifle sling and screw in swivels for my crossbow
.crossbow bolts - 16" or so
.A leather hat, trilby or pork pie style. I'm not really into the bush hats but try me.
.Military issue knives and bayonets, folding and fixed. Again I'm picky, but try me.
.Gas mask, must be functional, better looking the more I'll be interested
.Axe heads and axes - nothing too large and nothing too thick in the edge
.Ex riot gear - shields, pads, vests etc
.Pocket watch - I'm a noob regarding them but functioning, accurate and attractive
.Air pistols - nothing specific, I'm always buying and trading them so I can try new ones.
.Hunting catapult - preferably an ergonomic synthetic one but nothing too fancy
.Knives - folding or fixed, not into lock knives but you can still try me
.Leather pouches, bags, bits and bobs etc. Nothing in particular really
.Belt buckles - I'm a collector of vintage buckles, gothic, punk,funny, odd etc
.Utility vest, you know the sort with all the pockets. In black, large and with..pockets

That's all I can think off right now..

Here are the bits and bobs I have to trade in return.

A mortice chisel, can't really make out the name but it's in working order, just needs a little clean and sharpen.

8 various sized Marples chisels, varying condition but all in working order once cleaned and sharpened.

A tidy little axe I modified and refurbished a while back, Swedish steel and small, good for a backpack.

A lovely example of a .177 Webley Tempest, year 1979-81 I believe, good nick for its age and shoots perfectly at 4ft/lb. Original box, papers etc.

A nice humorous pink Svord peasant knife, modified by me, very ergonomic with a large finger choil and under 3". And a rare and now discontinued Cold Steel Bushman mini. Bushman is in very very good condition, nearly new. Great knife, might hang on to it if I can't find the right deal. (the sak and the budding knife are now gone)

Any questions please ask, I'm oepn to all sorts of offers. But please don't be miffed if I don't accept. Thanks for looking!

Samon

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire

a little kent hatchet head. says `England` topped by a crest, a cats head in a crown I think.

though rusty this hatchet head is in nice condition; no dings or evidence of a hammered poll.

Plumb axe...Ill remove the haft if yo dont need it. (but you might make a hatchet haft out of it...)

Unbranded hatchet of odd design; a carving axe??

swedish gas mask bag

I really wnt money for them, though a job lot we cold come to an agreement on

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Mate, if you want money for them, SUBSCRIBE (ya tight git :))

Lol subscription cost the same as two days drinking at home though!

I doubt they'd sell anyway, if people want something they'll usually find a way to hint another means or offer a trade.. and i assumed everyone here bar a few were as cheap as I. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE