Snugpak 70L rocket pack for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

max whitlock

Feb 28, 2010
Teesside
Hi all

as the title - mint condition - Olive green - never been outside, includes 2 side pouches and the snugpak yoke which is bought separately [RRP £15]. I will also include an unused 40 litre rucksack liner / drybag also in olive green [RRP £15].

here is some blurb I borrowed from the web:

The Snugpak 70 L Rocket Pak is the little brother to the Snugpak Bergan and features all the same functionality, just on a smaller scale.

With the multi-functionality that has come to be expected of Snugpak carrying systems, the Snugpak 70 L Rocket Pak is three backpacks in one. The central 40 litre compartment provides ample room for a day’s hiking. With two removable 15 litre side pouches total capacity is taken to 70 litres. Furthermore, the side pouches can be zipped together using the Snugpak Yoke Harness (not included) to create a second 30 litre daysack.

A tried and tested favourite of the British Armed Forces who favour the flexibility as well as the durable nature of the Snugpak 70 L Rocket Pak.

Specification

• 40 L plus 2 x 15 L detachable pockets = 70 L
  • Outer lid pocket
  • Inner lid pocket
  • 2 mesh storage side pockets
  • Under-pack pocket
  • Adjustable chest straps
  • Adjustable waist strap
  • Contoured shoulder harness
  • Adjustable internal frame

£80 to include P+P to mainland UK [which with RM's new charges will cost me around £10] NOW SOLD
happy to provide pics to your email if you PM me.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE