Snugpak Expanda Panel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Feb 4, 2012
Nr St Ives, Cornwall
I have never seen these before, but they may help provide a comfortable nights kip in a sleeping bag for a broad shouldered, barrel chested short person.

Snugpak Expanda Panel

attachment.php

So has anyone ever used one?

And if you have, do you know if they are compatible with non snugpak sleeping bags?

Or if there are non snugpak (and hopefully less pricey) versions out there?

Cheers,

Colin

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've got them on 2 of my snugpak bags and they do work to give a comfortable roomy kip for those people of a larger size :rolleyes:

I don't think they'll fit other makes of bags unless they have the same type of zip

dozzer

Forager
Jun 24, 2010
dundee
i have one aswell, its a good bit of kit for a more comfy sleep if u like to wriggle about, it just adds that bit of bulk when carrying that is off putting though.

palace

Forager
Mar 4, 2011
NW London England
I have an Antarctica sleeping bag with the matching expanda panel I have enough shoulder room. Snug pack also put panels in my "Cocoon" hammock sleeping bag because the bag was 5'10" shoulder room & my shoulders have shrunk down to a gnats over 6' round now I am in my 60s; both Items are fantastic and work to perfection...

Big Si

Dec 27, 2005
nottinghamshire
Keep an eye out on the bay as they some times come up on there. I know I can now fit in my snug pack again after a couple of years expanding in my own skin!

Si

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE