For Sale SNUGPAK 100 litre Bergen

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk
As new, and unused. In hopefully mint condition. Complete with yoke for joining/carrying the 2, 15 litre "rocket" pouches if wished.
Very impressive pack, bought for a trip which never happenned , hence for sale.
As information is all over the web and U tube , I won't duplicate it all here, but if there's any information you may require, please ask?

£90 or can be collected (Suffolk)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm sorry, I'm lost on this...what is the problem with asking a purchaser to cover agreed delivery costs?:confused:
I must be missing something?
If you meant that the plus pp was for postal costs and not Paypal then my mistake.

Most folks use PP to indicate Paypal and P&P for postal costs which is why I mentioned you needed to adjust your price

Reactions: Laurence Milton

Grebby

Life Member
Jul 16, 2008
Sutton Coldfield
Please report any posts that you see asking for postage separately, cheers :beerchug:
Did you mean postage Tony?

In all my recent for sale items I had a price for cash on collection and a (more expensive) price that allowed for postage and paypal fees.
My understanding of the rules was that this was OK?

Sorry for going a bit OT

Laurence Milton

Settler
Apr 7, 2016
suffolk

As new, and unused. In hopefully mint condition. Complete with yoke for joining/carrying the 2, 15 litre "rocket" pouches if wished.
Very impressive pack, bought for a trip which never happenned , hence for sale.
As information is all over the web and U tube , I won't duplicate it all here, but if there's any information you may require, please ask?

£90 or can be collected (Suffolk) , then £80

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE