snugpack full length underquilt

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
hi guys, my hammocking days are now over.. I much preffer the ground if im honest. ill be keeping hold of my lite weight parachute hammock for day trips and keeping kit off the ground in bad weather but thats about it.

needles to say I will no longer be needing my underblanket so here it is for sale. its in brand new condition... only used to try it out and never done a night in it. (I used a 3quarter on befor I purchased it)

price is 58 inc postage but not pp fees.

:) cheers

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
He's not asking anyone to pay the fees just saying it doesn't include them, some people may not want to pay via Paypal.

Graveworm

Life Member
Sep 2, 2011
London UK
He's not asking anyone to pay the fees just saying it doesn't include them, some people may not want to pay via Paypal.

Of course anyone is free to not accept Paypal and can decide how they want to be paid, but if they accept Paypal they have to pay their own fees out of the asking price if that makes sense. So the price either includes PP fees or they don't accept Paypal.

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
hi guy's, sorry for the confusion. . what I ment was the price does not include the fees you will have to pay as I dont know how much they will be. I didnt mean dont pay them.. :)

NOW SOLD PENDING FUNDS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE