Snowdon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

seany boy

Nomad
Mar 21, 2006
Lincolnshire
Thought i'd post a few pic's from my visit last week.

Walessummer2007185.jpg

Had a great day the weather was fantastic.....

Walessummer2007190.jpg

My first time in Snowdonia..........but it wont be my last :)

Walessummer2007197.jpg

Was very lucky and got some great views from the summit.

Walessummer2007215.jpg

If you've not been its well worth a visit, lovelly part of the world.

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
Ahh, it's the best mountain in england and wales alright. If you're up for it, try the crib goch route and the whole horseshoe; I wouldn't go any other way. Lovely pictures by the way.;

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Lovely shots there ;) I was stuck over on Carnedd Llewelyn and if the weather wasnt orrible i could of waved lol

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
oh my god, you lucky sod

that must have been one of the rare moments when you can actually see it

when i went up, to be fair it was october, it was raining sideways and was so cold we couldn't stay near the summit, had to come straight down again. plus you could barely see each other due to the fog!

you lucky git, the view looks AWESOME

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
same here first time i went up it was covered in snow and we nearly lost one of the lads over the side (he stopped himself with his ice pick...just!!!!).
and snowdon was covered in fog the second time i went up it.
it's lovelly to see what it looks like ;)

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Great photo's of one of my favourite parts of Wales:) I first started going there back around 1967 with the School climbing club. When I left School, I just continued going back and after getting my first car in 1972, I would be up there most weekends. The best time to go for me anyway, was February/March, you can get clear but cold days plus the tourists have gone home.

While at School in Birmingham, I was lucky enough to be picked for a course here
http://www.ogwencottage.co.uk/pages/home.asp

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
Very lucky with the weather, well done.....Every time I have been up there (errr twice I think:rolleyes: ) it has not been good weather like that.... I agree with Biddlesby about doing the whole horseshoe, tis a classic route and crib cogh is superb, I found it more scarey than the anorck eegach (sp?) in Scotland..

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Nice photo's. I've never been before but looks like a worthwhile trip. The Snowdon area was on the Mountain series on Sunday and looked fantasitc.

Pib

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
spent the last week or so up there too, did most of the glidders, went climbing Tryfan, slipped on a stone on route to the rock face and spent the last 5 days in a pot with a broken ankle, my autunm walking activities is over, like you some great veiws.:banghead:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE