Small Torch Suitable for Edc on my keys.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bivibish

Jun 24, 2010
Scotland
Hi i am looking to get a small torch to put on my key's i currently have a single led one which runs on a cr2032 battery if i remember correctly , needs to have good light pref led and take triple A battery ( want to be able to get replacement easily) Any suggestions?

Nemesis

Jan 4, 2010
Surrey
I know youve chosen already but in case anyone needs another option, I use the ITP A3 EOS (upgraded version) it's about 15 quid. Three output settings (4 hour runtime for lowest)

Soundmixer

Forager
Mar 9, 2011
Angus, Scotland
Plus 1 on the Fenix E01.
My wife and I both use them for dog walking in the dark nights and I use the same torch for work. It can be held in your mouth with out a problem unlike Maglites and you get around 25 hours out of a battery.
Best £12 I've spent on a torch.

winst0nsmith

Tenderfoot
Jan 8, 2012
South West Wales
+1 on the E01

I've got one for swaps (gold) if anyone wants, HEADS UP- heinnies website doubles your order automatically at the moment unless you edit the final page, don't be hasty like I was, cracking little torch though, 21 hrs "sunlight"- v bright, then automatically drops to 20 hrs of "moonlight" to let you know the battery is low. Microchip controlled so survivalists should be warned that it won't work after an EMP ;)

RichardIT

Forager
Jul 17, 2011
Moon
5e0bc921-b8c7-c80e.jpg

I just received the Streamlight 'Nano Light' through the door. Seems very good for the size :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE