Slotted buttons in bulk?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
Alright, where can I find natobuttons in bulk? Not pallets but at least hundreds.. Only found them at asmc.de in packets of ten at a prize that would ruin me. Need a proper supplie, got vat no etc..

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
Not bad, but need both sizes and 5000 might be a push. Acetal sounds cheap but hey if it's milspecitshould fit the bill.Care to split a box?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
How many do you actually need ? and what's the vat no. requirement ?
I know of a 'market stall' in Glasgow where there were at least two boxes. He'll not sell vat numbered though, just a quick discussion (haggle), hand over some cash and get a carrier bag full.

M

big_swede

Native
Sep 22, 2006
W Yorkshire
How many do you actually need ? and what's the vat no. requirement ?
I know of a 'market stall' in Glasgow where there were at least two boxes. He'll not sell vat numbered though, just a quick discussion (haggle), hand over some cash and get a carrier bag full.

M

No requirement with the vat, but trade suppliers usually want one to sell at trade prices. I'm not going to Glasgow anytime soon to be honest but if you want to act as a proxy that'd be cool. What size and colours did he have?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I won't be in to town in the next couple of weeks, but I'll have a looksee.
The ones I saw were OD and they were standard jacket front buttons, so around 2cm.

M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE