S'long for now guys!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mac

Oct 28, 2003
durham
:-( well.The time has come.Monday night my phone line gets disconnected. I'm moving house,unfortunately I don't have another house to move into for about 2-3 weeks so me and family staying with relatives.Don't know how long it'll be before I get back on line.Hope it's soon 'cos I really enjoy the banter in this forum.Thanks to all for the support,hope to catch up again in near future.Take care and happy bushwacking!
:You_Rock_

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Mac, we're not going anywhere, just get back as soon as you can :biggthump

Remember that the libraries have internet connections you can use if you get really desperate :-D

Jack

Oct 1, 2003
Dorset
Mac

Keep the faith!

And remember this.........."you may not be able to change the world, but you can change your own back yard".

Wish you well.

Jack.

clcuckow

Settler
Oct 17, 2003
Merseyside, Cheshire
All the best,

Now just think if you took that intel advert literally and did not get to read the fine print you would think that you could be online in your tent half way up a mountain with nothing but your centrino notebook! :twisted: :soapbox:

Sorry for the rant, hope all goes well with your move Mac and you are back soon!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE