Slingshot ammo_my way to carry

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
I hate little iron balls rolling around on the floor or on the ruscksack pockets :)...so I decided to fix it.
This way you have 4 ammo always available on the handle of the catapult, and others ammo are well packaged, replacable and taking no space on the pockets (in this case, 10 ammo per each tube). Hope you enjoi! Ciao, Alfredo

QDanT

Settler
Mar 16, 2006
Yorkshire England
Hi Alfredo simple when you know how. Here's one I use
Hold a ball in the pouch with a hair grip then you can take catapult out of pocket
and instantly pull and start to aim pulling hair grip off with your teeth at the last minute
this way your not trying to load a ball as it's all ready loaded
catty.jpg

cheers Danny

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Interesting.

What is the tubing you used?

Also any advice for a novice?

Or any websites you can recommend?

Hi. The tube is as used for environmental survey (I'm a biologist :)

About advices: I'm not the best person I'm afraid, I think there you have some real experts

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi Alfredo simple when you know how. Here's one I use
Hold a ball in the pouch with a hair grip then you can take catapult out of pocket
and instantly pull and start to aim pulling hair grip off with your teeth at the last minute
this way your not trying to load a ball as it's all ready loaded
catty.jpg

cheers Danny

Nice! Thanks, I'll try for sure.
I also like your slingshot.
Next time I'll show modifications as I done to use arrows with a slingshot :)

Tye Possum

Nomad
Feb 7, 2009
Canada
There's a slingshot that has a little ammo dispenser on the side of it now but that mod would be easier than buying a new slingshot, and the dispenser one can only hold ammo so big. Plus your way you can have seperate tubes full of ammo, kind of like extra magazines.
Cool idea.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE