Sleeping Bags - More than 1?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
I have an army arctic bag - the only sleeping back guaranteed to keep the missus warm all night!

A Nanok down bag rated to -5, it's excellent, but have just ordered a 3 season (-5) top quilt from Mat at Uk Hammocks, to save some space & weight :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I sometimes use a Tesco Microlite down bag with a 3 season Vango job for Winter or the Vango & a fleece liner if its not truly baltic - works fine for me. I'm going to be buying a -15 job for our EBC Trek next November though, probably a Snugpac.

East Coaster

Forager
Oct 21, 2008
Fife/Scotland
I use a Woodlore Golden Eagle for the winter. It's synthetic, around 2.5kg and is bloody huge (takes up about half my rucksack!) very cosy though.
For the rest of the year I have a 1Kg down bag which packs down very small. It's over 20 years old and still going strong,,,,ish

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
I've got PHD down bags with 300, 500 and 800g fill weights
2,3 and 4 season synthetic bags and a Buffalo Superbag. I do spend about 120 nights a year in a sleeping bag though.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I have two - an issue jungle bag for the summer and an issue arctic bag for the rest of the time, in spring and autumn I just use it wide open like a duvet.

The winter one is bulky but I don't mind.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE