Sleeping bag, bivi bag and role mat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
I have a arctic sleeping bag, a bivi bag and an inflatable role mat, up for swaps they can go as one or seppreate items.

I am not after anything inperticual just open to offers, big or small, they have to go.

Cheers JB

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
I will post, pics will be posted after Christmas, hope you all have a good one.

Kev I have pm you regard your offer cheers mate.

kiltedpict

Native
Feb 25, 2007
Banchory
Ofcourse you may say, its an open forum. Just like i can say what i like. And if i want to enquire if theyre bothering to reply i can.

As indeed you are, however, the tone in which you use is not- this is a friendly forum and the tone you used could be seen as very much against the forum rules or ethos at least. But hey, I'm not a mod, just trying to keep things polite and friendly like. ;)

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
As indeed you are, however, the tone in which you use is not- this is a friendly forum and the tone you used could be seen as very much against the forum rules or ethos at least. But hey, I'm not a mod, just trying to keep things polite and friendly like. ;)

+1 :thumbup:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE