Skookum Bushtool and Mini Hachet availible

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
:Hi guys I have a Skookum bushtool in A2 with green linen micarta slabs, fantastic knife only used to shave fuzz sticks.

Cost me £145 by the time I had it delivered and paid customs and parcel force off! Waiting list is quite long for this knife. One of the best knives around at the moment

I also have a gransfors wildlife hatchet which again is unused. Value at £50

Open to offers, awaiting PM.

:)

Sorry for the title, I have the wildlife hatchet not the mini hatchet!

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
The only thing i'm really after is a tent. Got rid of my quaser and have missed having tent ever since!

Have three music festivals coming up this summer and I don't think the hammock would be a good idea. :lmao:

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Go outdoors has an offer on at the moment. Camping gaz 2 man tent, 2 sleeping bags and a 30ltr pack all for £19.99. Now that's the thing to take to a festival. If it gets trashed, just bin it... Less to carry home

buckley

Nomad
Nov 8, 2006
United Kingdom
Hi there,

No I am afraid the skookum was sold some time ago. I've been using the mini hatchet more and more so i'm going to keep that.

Thanks.

Buckley.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE