Skill share/meet up Wooplaw 24th,25thand 26th October

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, just a wee update, the weather is looking okay for the weekend, some rain on Friday morning, but its to clear away and be overcast the rest of the weekend.

I shall be at Wooplaw from Friday lunchtime, so i should have the kettle on for folks arriving.:campfire:

If there are any questions please feel free to ask, but i think i have covered most things.

Anyway i look forward to sharing you company.

Cheers Stuart.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Have a good one Stuart :D
It's a beautiful site, and it's richly varied too. Good on you for organising the meet up :D

I'm not driving if I can help it; I've twisted my back and it's no' funny :sigh:

atb,
M

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Gutted I missed this thread , it was one of the best weekends we had last time.
It's sods law were actually on holiday (at home)

Have a great one folks , it really is beautiful up there and Stuart demos are great.

Any one any pics from last year or a link to the video that was shot ? Cheers

Nailed Horbury Bridge rapids .....wooooooo

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Have a good one Stuart :D
It's a beautiful site, and it's richly varied too. Good on you for organising the meet up :D

I'm not driving if I can help it; I've twisted my back and it's no' funny :sigh:

atb,
M

You been jiving an twerking again Mary ???

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Gutted I missed this thread , it was one of the best weekends we had last time.
It's sods law were actually on holiday (at home)

Have a great one folks , it really is beautiful up there and Stuart demos are great.

Any one any pics from last year or a link to the video that was shot ? Cheers

I was hoping to get the weekend off, but staff shortages but pay to that :( would have been nice to see folk Hard to believe its been a year already since I was last there!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE