Sixth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yes please John (although I reserve the right to ask lots of silly questions being a confirmed bivvy bloke)

red

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
British Red said:
Yes please John (although I reserve the right to ask lots of silly questions being a confirmed bivvy bloke)

red

That's okay I'll just refer you back to all the previous threads form those new to the trees :p

Now 22 on here and 11 on SotP so chances are there will be none left by the time the box of 50 arrives on my doorstep:rolleyes:

May 25, 2006
penrith cumbria
how much are we lokking at for the hammocks i am interested in getting hold of 1 thanx
luke (LuKeY BoI)

P.S iam new to this so am not too shure what i am doin :You_Rock_

MagiKelly

2 andy_scouser
2 Don Redondo
1 stuart f
1 Bowser
4 richeadon
1 soup_monger
1 Singeblister
1 lou1661
1 Rhodri
1 Wills
2 bryanr
1 Sparrow
1 bambodoggy
1 Colin McGlade
1 British Red
1 miniac
1 sparks
1 mikehill
1 thedude
1 LuKeY bOi
2 andy_scouser

28 here and 15 on SotP

Netting has its own thread here in the group buy section but it has got to the listing for next buy stage. Tarps are not on the current horizon but then again neither was another Hammock buy :rolleyes:

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Can I have one too? :D

I saw several this weekend and was very impressed. I already have a hennessy, but these were a nice design when bug screen isn't needed.
Cheers!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'd be up for a tarp and straps if theres a group buy in the offing (oh yeah and for buying Magikelly lots of beer as a thank you)

Red

MagiKelly

British Red said:
I'd be up for a tarp and straps if theres a group buy in the offing (oh yeah and for buying Magikelly lots of beer as a thank you)

Red

Straps is much harder than you would think to source. Just can't get a group but of them to work out. PayPal and postage just make it not worth the effort.

I can see about Tarps. Need to check what the minimum order would be this time.

MagiKelly

PhilParry said:
Can you put me down for some netting too?

Only if you post on the netting thread to get on the list for the second order. Not many left so you might want to hurry ;)

2 andy_scouser
2 Don Redondo
1 stuart f
1 Bowser
4 richeadon
1 soup_monger
1 Singeblister
1 lou1661
1 Rhodri
1 Wills
2 bryanr
1 Sparrow
1 bambodoggy
1 Colin McGlade
1 British Red
1 miniac
1 sparks
1 mikehill
1 thedude
1 LuKeY bOi
2 andy_scouser
1 C_Claycomb
1 PhilParry
2 Bloodline
1 Brian

33 here and 15 on SotP only 2 left

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi John,please don,t think of me being rude and impertinent,but i was wondering will we per chance have the hammocks arriving before the next scottish meet.

The reason i ask is that if they are i can get my finger out and get tapes etc bought. Cheers.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Two for me please can I pay by cheque as I dont have a paypal account if its too much hassle I still want two I will have to get someone with an account to pay it for me.

MagiKelly

List Updated

Stuart the hammocks are already half way here from Bali so I will have them early next week, so yes they will be in time for Loch Achray. I can post it to you to practise with or hand deliver it at the meet up.

Bloodline a cheque is fine.

Phil your local climbing shop should have tape. You want the softest tape you can get as it ties and releases better. Eldrick Supertape is good. If you check the fourth hammock group but thread i am sure I posted a good contact for getting it mail order. I have looked at buying it in bulk but the savings were just not there to justify a group buy.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE