Sixth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 27, 2006
Oldham
Hi John

OK, OK.

I was convinced that you could not possibly get them before I set off on my travels :rolleyes:
Yours are just that bit longer and a lot lighter than the excellent 'DD' hammocks.

You have just two left :confused:

Can I have them both please? :eek:

Thanks
Mike

:lmao:

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
2 andy_scouser
2 Don Redondo
1 stuart f
1 Bowser
4 richeadon
1 soup_monger
1 Singeblister
1 lou1661
1 Rhodri
1 Wills
2 bryanr
1 Sparrow
1 bambodoggy
1 Colin McGlade
1 British Red
1 miniac
1 sparks
1 mikehill
1 thedude
1 LuKeY bOi
2 andy_scouser
1 C_Claycomb
1 PhilParry
2 Bloodline
1 Brian
2 MikeL117
1 Wortbag (provisional)

36 here and 14 on SotP (I think). None left

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Great...got one! :You_Rock_

One other question. I've now received my eco-system disc from woodlore so all is clear in terms of how hammocks and netting goes together (erm...I think! :eek: )

The question is, does anyone know what type of knot is used to fasten the actual hammock to the ring?!?

Figure of 8? Tape knot ? Reef knot? Something else?!? :bluThinki

All advice appreciated!

Phil

wortbag

Tenderfoot
Oct 9, 2004
New Forest/Wiltshire
Hi Magikelly and all,

should anyone drop out, or if you change your mind about needing two, I'd be happy to take up the extra one....fingers crossed.

Have fun in the woods!

MagiKelly

wortbag said:
Hi Magikelly and all,

should anyone drop out, or if you change your mind about needing two, I'd be happy to take up the extra one....fingers crossed.

Have fun in the woods!

You might be in luck. I am sure that someone on SotP droped out and I forgot to change the number from 15 to 14 on here so there is probably one still left. I will add you to the list above as a provisional and confirm on Monday when the hammocks arrive.

PhilParry

Nomad
Sep 30, 2005
Milton Keynes, Bucks
MagiKelly said:
It is stitched on. Now remember to stitch the loop with the ring inside cause you can't add it after ;)

That's a VERY good point.......of course I would have thought of that at the appropriate time..... :eek:

Just confirming John, you haven't posted confirmed prices yet? I want to give you some money!!! :D

Phil

MagiKelly

Okay. Hammocks have arrived all safe and sound so I ma taking payments now. The price is as expected £19.30.

PayPal payment to John "AT" MagiKelly "DOT" co "DOT" uk

I will get them posted as soon as possible but PLEASE remember to put your username in the comments box as well as what you are paying for as it saves confusion. In event of confusion I keep your money AND you hammock ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE