signs that the human race is doomed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
jakunen said:
What? Yer aving a turkish! (Must check mine when I get home...)
Nope, he's not having you on - says it on both I have!

jakunen

Native
<shakes head in bewilderment and slopes off to find a saner universe>

Who the hell would light a fire in a perishing hammock? That's like saying "Hmmm, let's cover myself in petrol and find a match". You've either gotta be clinically stupid or well, totally clinically stupid...

And the scary thing is they probably had to otu that on after someone actually tried it...

jakunen

Native
I know. Addi confirmed it. I just find it hard to believe anyone could be stupid enough to do it. Mind you seeing the politicians people re-elect, maybe I shouldn't find it so hard...

Can someone send me back to a time where I can do bushcraft without having to hang my head in shame at modern day Earth and all its bizarre stupidity...Please???

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
jakunen said:
Can someone send me back to a time where I can do bushcraft without having to hang my head in shame at modern day Earth and all its bizarre stupidity...Please???
Pretty soon we will all be grey, personality-less people, who can't do anything that entails a risk, even to ourselves.
Hopefully before then some gamma irradiated and mutated virus from Porton Down will have put us all out of our misery by attacking our non - existent immune systems, long dead from living in homes as sterile as our lives.
Good God, I thought I was having a cheerful day today too! :shock:
Must get out more!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE