Show us your stools ...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... and other camp furniture.

I've spoken to a few people about the idea of a thread about 'built in the woods' camp furniture ~ and I have finally got round to doing something about it :eek: .

They don't need to be pretty or works of art ~ mine never are :cool: ~ they just need to be built by you.

First off ~ a three legger, designed to be more than just sat on. Because it has a bit of bulk it can also be used as a kind of workstation. The extra bit of height that the bulk brings also prevents the need to double up with your knees round your ears when sitting on it.

I'll add and update as and when I am able ~ please feel free to add your own :cool:.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Come on My Fenna. Where's that cupboard type thingy then?

I will try and find photos that include my chair, take down "dresser" the fixed chair and table in my woods and my tripod gear racks...
Charpoi1.jpg
Gregs bed in my woods

DSCF1166-1.jpg
fixed table in my woods

BushChair.jpg
my chair

DSCF2627.jpg
take down dresser and tripod - the dresser comes apart into 3 identical sections for transport

I cannot find too many photos of furniture I have made but a regular feature of my camps are tripods of sticks with a cross bar for hanging gear on to keep them off the ground.
If I make furniture it either stays in the woods for future use - if I use the site regularly - or comes home with me for re-use on other sites. I try not to cut wood for projects which then just rot into the ground.

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
:D
It is the thing under the chute... only welsh as it was made in wWales - there are projections at the back and side for hanging things on - so it is more thsan just a table. :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE