Show us your pocket knives!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
if it aint then its the spit of mine :)

got a colt canoe with antler handles but it aint the same (and may well end up for sale.sale soon I need a clear out)

Haha, love how kit gets around on here. I wanted the canoe for a Nessie trio type set up. I traded the nessie with tat2trev, who got it from Juggernaut (as I discovered at a meet) and Biker now has it from my post count comp. Good old barter system :).

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
This is my latest addition, a Rough Rider Old Yellow trapper from Heinnes' 74mm blade and therefore a legal carry. Fantastic quality for the price.
Apologies for the picture quality.
4ysybeha.jpg

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
This is my latest addition, a Rough Rider Old Yellow trapper from Heinnes' 74mm blade and therefore a legal carry. Fantastic quality for the price.

They are nice knives - I'd be keener on them if they ever released the carbon blades they've been promising and did wood scales

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
They are nice knives - I'd be keener on them if they ever released the carbon blades they've been promising and did wood scales

Oh yes, that would be very nice. I'd be happy even it was he resin scales but a carbon blade would be great.

Sep 3, 2010
Sweden
fc80d32007dc8c4e081c508dbcf49aca.jpg

A picture of parts of my family of steel, where some of my folders show, two pesent svörds, a old eka orange folder, a roughrider Sailor folder and my favorite for the time being - a japanese sheepfoot folder, carbon steel and a simple wood handle, no lock but very heavy duty. Regrinded to a more agresive cuting bevel.
Cheers - Mattias

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE