Show us your flaming kettles ... (pic heavy Brewing Viewing)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paul Webster

Jan 29, 2011
Stroud
It's a pity but I just gave away a huge multi drawer of Optimus and other spares last year as I don't fix stoves anymore. Couldn't find anyone to take them off me for ages too. It's an addictive hobby though.

Oh that is a pity yea, I would have jumped on those. How did you eventually kick the habit, just went cold turkey?

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
It's Tatonka kettle (1.0l). From Tatonka's set (with 1.6l pot).
puszcza_bolimowska_rawka_expedition_0022.jpg

Beautiful shot! :)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Not a great picture (sorry), but a great basecamp kettle, lovely cheap find of a copper kettle with the best spout I've ever used. Loads of water for brews/tasks all the time.

IMG_0628.JPG

Reactions: Billy-o

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Thats a nice looking kettle.. I do liek copper when its got that nice tarnish on it :)

Cheers it's a stonker. Mate snaffled it for a song from a 2nd hand shop on Skye. Great heat transfer and a spout with no dribbles that you can aim with precision. (Always handy on bleary eyed morning cuppas!) Holds just over three and a half pints. (circa two litres).

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
An Open Country Cocoa Pot.

A Primus kettle and an Etowah II alcohol stove.

The Primus kettle and a Vargo Triad XE stove.

The Primus and an MSR Rapid Fire stove.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE