Shops in North Wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I'm in North Wales for a week and looking for a shop that I can call in and pick up a Mora Eldris. Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere I can get one.

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
You could try Pro - adventure in Llangollen there is also a wee hill shop in Llanberis that has some bushy gear (I can't remember the name). I don't know whether they will stock the Mora but I think they would be your best bet. You can always buy a shiny GB axe if they haven't :)

artschool

Forager
Sep 14, 2014
chester
You could try Pro - adventure in Llangollen there is also a wee hill shop in Llanberis that has some bushy gear (I can't remember the name). I don't know whether they will stock the Mora but I think they would be your best bet. You can always buy a shiny GB axe if they haven't :)

pro adventure is a great shop.

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Could try here, give them a call to make sure they have it in stock

Sporting Cutlery
STS (NORTH WALES) LTD
School Bank Road
Llanrwst
Conwy
LL26 0HU
United Kingdom

Phone (UK): 01492 640 664

Imagedude

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 24, 2011
Gwynedd
If you can't find one, drop by my house and I'll lend you one. Pretty sure the shop in llanberis has them though...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE