Shiny bubble wrap

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bodunn

Sep 20, 2005
Leicester
Thought I'd do my bit after getting some nice bits from some very generous people.
I work for a paint company and from time to time we get our pallets wrapped in insulated bubble wrap just like the stuff that antigravity gear use to keep pans hot; have a look here Pot warmer wotsits
I've heard of ultralite campers using it as a bedroll too.
So anyway, there's some kicking around so I can post if for cost price (well, slightly cheaper as I'll use the franking account we have at work) although bear in mind there's a limited amount and it might not be perfect.
Let me have your address and the amount you need and I'll get it to you by first class post.
Matt

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
D'you mean this stuff withstands heat?? So could I bring a pot of rice or veggies or soup/ stew to a boil, take it off the stove and pop it into this stuff and let it work like a really lightweight haybox? :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

Bodunn

Sep 20, 2005
Leicester
I've found a bit more of this so if any one wants some and depending on response I can post it for free, just PM your postal address.

ferrol

Tenderfoot
Nov 14, 2006
in my head
PM sent.

Will take any spare you have!

thanks very much,

Save me heading out to B&Q later for this little project.:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE