Shemagh

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
I have a green and black shemagh that I picked up from a charity shop for a quid and I love it, but I would like one that's not so military looking.

I've bought a couple off fleabay one was made of god knows what and as light as a crisp packet - the other was cotton at least, but half the weight of my "real" one.

So my question is - can somebody point me towards a supplier of decent shemagh in colours other than green?

Thanks guys

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
Try searching for "Thobe" that'll usually give a you a list of islamic men's clothing shops and then you can search on those, cuts out all the military shops ;-)

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA
Practicality aside and on a fun note, there have been recent threads about lumbersexuals replacing metrosexuals in urban lore is this the makings of terrorsexuals or waltsexuals? :lmao:;):lmao:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Practicality aside and on a fun note, there have been recent threads about lumbersexuals replacing metrosexuals in urban lore is this the makings of terrorsexuals or waltsexuals? :lmao:;):lmao:

I'll have none of that, I have worn a shemagh every winter since 1985(ish) it is supremely practical bit of gear. :)

GordonM

Settler
Nov 11, 2008
Virginia, USA

I'll have none of that, I have worn a shemagh every winter since 1985(ish) it is supremely practical bit of gear. :)

He, he, sanbeder is in neither urban-sexual camp. http://www.waltermitty.com/photos/#photo-3

http://media.photobucket.com/user/pelisdvdrip/media/Juegos/Terroristtakedown3full.png.html?filters[term]=terrorist&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=25

;):You_Rock_:D

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2013
Berkshire
Thanks for all the info folks - I'm sure I can get a decent one now - may have to dye it to get something that's doesn't say SAS - and yet doesn't say YMCA.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE