Shell Island Tent camping pics.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Hey all,

Just remembered about the pics on my phone that i took when we went to shell last :)

It was "missus friendly" camping so tent, blow up double bed etc etc,,,, nice though ;)

Lovely weather and in all spent about 4 days out there and loved every minute. This was
also a learning curve for the pupy. Loads of drink and food consumed, this coupled with great company and sunsets made for a wonderfull break.

View from the top of our dune

DSC00079.jpg

Love of my life for the past 11 years, and set next to the dog the missus :rolleyes:

mobile003.jpg

mobile012.jpg

All the camping essentials :eek:

mobile011.jpg

Thanks for sharing :)

DSC00068.jpg

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Where is shell island??? looks fantastic though, great pics i could almost reach out and grab one of them kebabs:D

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
smashing pics mate - i love the Shell - just got back myself - see this thread; http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24976
weekender - Shell Island (or Mochras) is on the NE coast of Wales between Harlech and Barmouth - Google Earth ref; - Lat 52°49'20.39"N, Long 4° 8'15.38"W

You must of been just east of us on that tree line :)

Its a lovely place but you do have to go outside of season or through the week etc as it can get busy..

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE