Sheaths - leather handmade for £12

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
I am now starting to sell leather sheaths - and the good news is they are only £12 each....well what the heck...why not!?

Each one is made from good quality hand cut vegetable tanned leather hides. Every piece is edged, stained with natural dyes and creased before being hand-sewn using bees-waxed thread. They are fully welted and come fitted with a flat belt loop that will fit a 2 inch belt. Each is slightly different as I hand tool them to make each they are as unique as the knives they are designed to hold.

If you are interested I've got 10 to sell...let me know if you want one.

(Knife not included!)

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Hi Big Mark,

NICE work, a wee question though, do we send you the knife to be sheathed? or just measurements?

Goatboy.

Big Mark

Banned
Oct 9, 2007
London
Hi Big Mark,

NICE work, a wee question though, do we send you the knife to be sheathed? or just measurements?

Goatboy.

Thanks

For that price it is a standard size that will fit a fair number of bushcraft and hunting style knives. Outer measurement on outside long edge is 8"

Across top - widest measure - 2.75"

Wil ltake up to a 6.5" blade.

To fit I always wet briefly inside with warm water and then mould the knife around the knife. Then when it dries remove the knife, clean and oil the knife. that way you get the perfect fit to your knife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE