Sheath for Svord Peasant Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
This was made to a customers spec but he hasn't replied to PM's so i assume he no longer wants to complete the deal :rolleyes:

DSC02353.jpg

DSC02352.jpg

Anyway his loss can be your gain
£22.50 inc. UK signed for delivery
(knife not included)

Black Sheep

Native
Jun 28, 2007
North Yorkshire
photobucket.com
I got mine on a group buy over on BB, there was talk of doing another but I don't know if thats already happened. Anyway no problem buying direct, they are UK legal as well - cost about tenner plus postage. Great useable knife.

I've had a look on Svord's site and they work out about £14 + postage, not sure about a group buy though:rolleyes: might get stung for import tax on a job lot:(

Richard

stevec

Oct 30, 2003
Sheffield
i think that group buy number 4 is currently running (tho perhaps it might have closed now)

they were 11 quid delivered.

steve

@rapidboy,

I've just ordered a Peasant, part on recommendation of the guys over at BritishBlades and mostly because when it was suggested, I Googled it and the image of the custom sheath completed the whole thing for me! Any chance you've got/are making any more?

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
OK after i sold this one singlelayer contacted me and asked me to make another sheath for him.
I did and now he doesn't respond to PM's so i have another of these sheaths available if anybody wants it.
Same price as above and i won't be making any more without payment in advance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE