Sharps for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jake3690

Feb 9, 2016
Gloucestershire
Hi J, the knives are relatively similar really, both heavyweights. The Hudson has longer reach so this plus the swell at the handle would enable you to chop easier with the Hudson if that's something you wanted to do. The ESEE being a more modern design is more of a tactical knife, with a glass breaker on the butt of the handle. Both are pretty much bombproof and would serve well in both bushcraft and survival situations.
The steels used are different too, the Hudson uses a 1075 high carbon, and the ESEE 1095. The hudson therefore is a 'tougher' knife and can be sharpened perhaps slightly easier than the ESEE. On the other hand, the ESEE is a 'harder' knife and would beat the Hudson with regard to edge retention.
Either way, they are both great bushcraft and survival tools and would perform similarly and are good fun to use!

Jake3690

Feb 9, 2016
Gloucestershire
Hi All,

Just an update really. Many thanks for looking at the thread and thanks to those who have purchased something. You have eased the financial burden of bringin a beautiful, new life into the world!

The items remaining are:

Brothers of Buhcraft Fieldcraft Knife - Price Drop - £70
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ixEYE8uq2U
Cold Steel Recon Scout - Price Drop - £80
Condor Hivernant - £25
KABAR USMC - £40

Unfortunately I managed to blow my head gasket on Friday so the following items are also up for sale!

Svord Deluxe Drop Point Hunter - £40
Condor Bushcraft Basic 4 - £20
Svord Kiwi General Outdoor Knife - £25
Mora Bushcraft Survival - £35 SOLD
Rock Creek Chital - £90
Gransfors Small Forest Axe - £50 SOLD
Gransfors Scandinavian Forest Axe - £55 SOLD

"Hooray for Vauxhall!" I hear you cry...

All prices include signed for delivery.

Picture here: http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/Jake36901/library/For Sale
Please PM me for details/enquiries etc.

Thanks again for looking,

Jake

Last edited:

Phil B

Settler
Jan 28, 2006
Beverley, Yorkshire.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE