Sharps for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jake3690

Feb 9, 2016
Gloucestershire
Hi All, not sure why the post keeps disappearing. I have been editing from time to time as items sell so perhaps that has something to do with it? If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Rest assurred the items are still for sale. Here is a link to the photo bucket album while we wait for the post to reappear. http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/Jake36901/library/For Sale Please note the A1, ESEE 5 and Hudson Bay knife have all been sold and paid for. The Mora is sold, pending payment. Thanks again for looking.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Glad to hear it, enjoy! It's a beast!
Quite a different animal than the Esee4 that's for sure! I was hoping it would cover tasks like processing heavier kindling, batoning etc... and it will certainly do that, you could split a railway sleeper with it! 👷I may have to wear my axe on my Left side to stop the Esee5 tipping me over though 😜.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE