Sharps for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jake3690

Feb 9, 2016
Gloucestershire
Hi All,

Looking to thin out the knife collection. The knives posted just don't get used, and I don't get out and about as much as I'd like!
Pictures are available here
http://s1045.photobucket.com/user/Jake36901/library/For Sale

All prices include signed for delivery.

Many thanks for looking.

Brother of Bushcraft Fieldcraft Knife - £80
Cold Steel recon Scout - £90
Condor Buslore - £25 NOW SOLD
Condor Hivernant - £25
Condor Hudson Bay Knife - £30 NOW SOLD
Esee 5 - £110 NOW SOLD
Fallkniven A1 - £100 - Pretty much as new, Kydex Sheath NOW SOLD
Fallkniven F1 - £110 - Knife as new, comes with custom sheath with firesteel loop and pouch for DC4 whetstone NOW SOLD
Helle Viking - £40 NOW SOLD
KABAR USMC - £40 - Kraton hande and Kydex sheath
Karesuando Boar - £40
Mora Bushcraft Black - £20 NOW SOLD
SOG Northwest Ranger 2.0 - £40 - As new NOW SOLD
Svord Deluxe Drop Point Hunter - £45 - As New NOW SOLD

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Ill take the Mora Bushcraft Black if its in reasonable nick. Cant see the photo as currently on works computer.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Finally got photo bucket to work - I would be interested in just the Esee 5, do you know what steel it is please mate?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
If you try to PM me it appears my BCUK account isn't working Jake. It's just hanging up. I'm definitely interested in the Esee5 and if you can put any details or confirmation here that would be helpful. I'm happy to supply my Gmail address if you're OK to communicate that way?

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Jake please send me your paypal details and I'll take the Mora.

( Breaking my never trade with anyone below 20 post rule!! )

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi Tony, I've tried several PM's to you but without success, so apologies to you and Jake for hijacking part of this thread.

I've been having a few issues recently with my BCUK mail and posting on forums with 'permission' and 'email out of date' messages coming up. I contacted the external 'info@...' address but I've not had any reply back from them.

Hope you can advise please tony?

Kind regards
Pete Ford

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
It disappeared earlier and then came back, but with all the forum IT issues I'm having just thought it as me!?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Tony, I've tried several PM's to you but without success, so apologies to you and Jake for hijacking part of this thread.

I've been having a few issues recently with my BCUK mail and posting on forums with 'permission' and 'email out of date' messages coming up. I contacted the external 'info@...' address but I've not had any reply back from them.

Hope you can advise please tony?

Kind regards
Pete Ford

My PM box was full, it's less full now :D I replied to your email on the 16th about 90 minutes after receiving it, Can't see anything wrong with your account, having looked then and now, it could be tapatalk, but that's unlikely. If there's stuff going wrong then please start a thread in the suggestions and bugs forum.
Thanks
T

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
I'm in contact with Jake through pm's, I've asked him if the knives are still for sale.
I'll post back with what he says.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE