Shared Earth - New Radio 4 series

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moonraker

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 20, 2004
Dorset & France
Listened to a very good programme today which is the first in a new series called 'Shared Earth'. This one covered the habitat of small orchards and a lovely piece on Tawny Owls which I found really interesting as we have loads around us here. Programme details can be found on the BBC web site here:

BBC Radio 4 - Shared Earth

You can catch it on 'Listen Again' online on that page. There has been one previous series back in June/ July and these programmes are still available and linked from that page.

I took particular note of next weeks programme which I believe includes foraging for shellfish on the coast which sounds interesting. as well as:
"Shared Earth
3 November 2006
Dylan Winter presents a topical magazine series celebrating the natural world and how to preserve it.

This edition features a ruthless eight-legged killer found on the kitchen ceiling and asks how our city parks will look in 2050.
The programme runs on Fridays 15.00 - 15.30.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE