Share your new toys then... :o)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hugo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 29, 2009
Lost in the woods
Love affection hugs, oh yes winter pyjamas, pleased with them, , and some pro snow grips from Cotswolds.
And enough chocolate to sink the Bismark, I'm stuffed.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Nice and simple for me, the 'Broons' and 'Beano' annuals, AC/DC CDs and DVD,Still Game DVD, beer, small hip flask and my fave smelly, Old Spice. oh and chocs and biscuits.

I'm left to buy my own bushy stuff, which suits me fine.

Seoras

Mod
Mod
Oct 7, 2004
Bramley, Hampshire
Got a 3g Kindle and trying out the experimental browser. Very basic but totally unexpected.just downloaded a bushcraft book and it will even narrate it for me.A browser and book reader in one. Not bad.

Nov 26, 2011
co mayo ireland
got loads today from me girlfriend for christmass a leather laplander saw sheath and saw gransfors wilderness axe a djarv hantverk carving knife and small spoon knife and a bottle of ice bear camellia oil well happy now to do a bit of the old spoon carving cant wate to give it a go

The Ratcatcher

Apr 3, 2011
Manchester, UK
My stuff won't be arriving until the new year, but it will be worth the wait, cos' I already know what I'm getting. Unfortunately, my other half doesn't get paid until the second week in January, so I have to be patient.

Alan

monkey boy

Jan 13, 2009
london
a foraging day at wildwoods bushcraft, highlander gaiters, multitool, fero rod to go with the rest of them, thermals, sit mat, rm wild britain and northen wilderness dvds, and a new head tourch. i got a load of none bushy prrssi to, iv been a very good boy this year ;)

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
Cold steel bushman bowie version, Thermal underwear, Quality socks, the natural navigator book (but it hasnt arrived in time lol) and some camping cookery books.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Nothing realy bushy this year (except perhaps the 2 bottles of malt and 1 of Morgan Spicy:) ) but te B&D hot air gun will be used for waxing leather amongst other jobs :)
Other than that cheesey Xmas only books and expensive chocs... and
10 years worth of Steeleye Span albums!
My Mrs went to school with Maddy Prior and we are both big fans of her work - brill! :)

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
a small camp kettle. a power bear wind up lantern and the SAS survival book by the late great Mr Wiseman.

got a lot of vouchers for go outdoors which are not ideal but i might get something useful in the sale. brst present is a day to myself tomorrow to put together my firesteel and a new stove project ive been looking forward to completeing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE