Secret Britain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Good little show, Mind you i'll enjoy anything with Bradder's in, I do love salisbury plain, i grew up in Amesbury and used to run,camp, hunt, hide from rangers and genrally have a great time all over it. had my fair share of lucky escapes though wandering the wrong side of the red flags as a nipper, OBEY THE FLAGS!!!

Also if any one is around plymouth area head up the Plym valley trail, stunning gourge, with mating Osprey project too, just stick as close to the river as you can to avoid most of the people.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm a bit concerned that they managed to whizz up through the whole of the South West in roughly 1/2 hour. It didn't seem to get much in the way of depth out of the areas.

Wonder how long they will be able to do the whole of the UK.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I'm guessing scotland will be either a pretty rammed show, or will look at about five spots as they will be spoilt for choice, but I guess thats the problem with giving soaps and news so much time in the programme schedual, still nice to see these places, but then they aren't really secret to most of us here as i guess we would all be on the hunt for the places less visited by the general public.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE