Search.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Doesn't look very hard does it?

Where does it search, down the back of the sofa?

I was on here a few weeks ago and it seemed like it could actually find things then, does it need some new prescription glasses?.

Also I had to re-register as my membership looks like it fell off the map :confused:

Errrrrr, ta muchly anyway.

Regards Scott

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Tony said:
Hi Scott, who were you before?

Same username as now, I think I only replied to one thread about Trangias and now am unable to even find the thread :confused:

I came back here via a reply/link that was e-mailed to me and was unable to find the thread, hey it's not a problem.

This is the message I got in my E-mail inbox......

Hello demographic,

Scally has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - DIY Stoves - in the DIY and Traditional crafts forum of bushcraftUK Community.

This thread is located at:
http://www.bushcraftuk.net/community/showthread.php?t=5668&goto=newpost

Anyway, like I said, it's not the end of the world, just thought I would mention it.

Regards Scott :)

demographic

Apr 15, 2005
-------------
Oh yeah and another thing.

If I try and left click onto the reviews, articles,200 degrees bit it does nothing and if I right click on one of them and go to Open in new window it opens a link to exactly the same place that I set off in :confused:

Maybe the forum needs some deet for the bugs ;)

regards Scott

Could also be my computer :(

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Tony's mentioned in his announcement about the new site, that the links at the top are sections currently in development mate.

They should be working sometime over the next month. :)

I'm sure there will be an announcement when they are live though.

Cheers :)
Carlo

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
I found that I couldn't do any searches... Tried to search for hoodoo hone, but nothing came up. :confused: Strange.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
There may be a way of me resetting it, but to be honest it wasn't high on the priority list when the main issue was saving all the data. I expect it can be sorted but if it can't then it's just one of those things, I'm sure it will keep up on anything posted from now on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE