Scottish bushcrafter rookie

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 23, 2017
Scotland
Hey guys,

I decided to join this forum because I've started a youtube channel and I'm still in the process of learning new stuff.

Sometimes in my videos I feel like a bit of an idiot because I struggle to do certain things lol for example :

In my last video, I feathered a stick with my knife, in order to have some tinder that would take my spark, but I tried and tried but no matter what I did, the shavings wouldn't take my spark!! So I ended up having to use my lighter :rolleyes:

I feel like, if I'm making videos and trying to get my channel going, I should at least know what I'm talking about and doing. So that's why I'm here! To ask and learn from the masters lol

I was going to post my youtube link but I think that's too spammy for my first post :lmao: If you are interested to know what it is, I use the name username.

Mar 23, 2017
Scotland
welcome aboard from Dumfriesshire. Checkout the scotland meetups section if you want to get out and learn from others. Our next meet is at loch etive 5th may, you're more than welcome.

Thanks! What sort of stuff do you do at the meetups?? The weather is improving so I'll definitely consider it!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE