Scandinavian Outdoor Store

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Those baker tent/laavu look interesting, just need to translate the descriptions of stuff but the prices seem reasonable.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Yes I thought they looked good too. Like the idea of the silver lining to reflect the heat. Presumably the fabric is OK near fires even though synthetic, as they seem to be designed with fires in mind. Some have mosi nets too.

I couldn't work out what they were made from :eek:

What's the norse word for synthetic then ?

treefrog

Aug 4, 2008
South Yorkshire
I did say they were getting round to translate the website, there's a little message now on the home page,

We are OPEN!!

Welcome to our brand new English site. We finally made it! Well almost, not all of the products have been translated yet we are working on it every day. If you are interesed in a product and it is found only in Finnish, do not hesitate to contact us. All other comments are also welcome.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
A couple of the guys I work with went to an open training day with Hagloffs last week and the deal they got cut was pretty amazing. They ended up with about £800 worth of gear each for about £250. Skint but very happy boys and a good day out to boot.
It's beutiful kit - not to my taste these days I'll admit, but the quality and attention to design and detail is almost unsurpassed.
GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE