Saw this, and thought of you:

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HuBBa

Forager
May 19, 2005
Borås, Sweden
www.hubbatheman.com
Dunno about "training knife" but most of the Mora knives are dirt cheap and very very very sharp (as the tip of my right ringfinger found out today ;)

The plastic sheath is crap though imho. Way to easy to drop out the knife.

RovingArcher

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2004
Monterey Peninsula, Ca., USA
I converted the sheath on mine to neck carry. The knife is carried handle down and I've worn it on several occassions in thick brush and havn't lost it yet. ;)

The true beauty of this knife isn't in the materials used or it's looks, or even it's very inexpensive price tag. It's real beauty lies in how well it performs and this blade will easily perform with the best of them.

ChrisKavanaugh

Need to contact Admin...
Never confuse cheap with inexpensive. The sad fact is between knockoff copies and loss of sales at duty free airports over security the famed Swiss Army Knives have seen a 30% loss of sales. Victorinex bought Wenger recently because of this. The Moras are actually pretty sophisticated tools both in metallurgy and marketing. I wish all my kit,gear,survival supplies had such a happily inexpensive and dependable entry level option.

Biddlesby

Settler
May 16, 2005
Frankfurt
tomtom said:
doesnt work out much different to mears.com

I just ordered one. Said I was from BCUK, and got postage for £1. So far I'm happy with the service. He even recommended a different supplier when I said I was in the market for a FireSteel too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE