Same as tindercard in B&M

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Sorry if this had already been mentioned but in the local B&M there are stacks of Supaflame Lighting paper at 50p for 6 sheets. Looks to be the dead same as BCB s tinder card which I always carry in the cone of my Thermette for when things are wet.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BCB-Tindercard-Fire-Lighting-BBQs/dp/B000TEWPG4

Not had a chance to test the new stuff yet with sparks.

atb

tom

Last edited:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
I think they must have got a job lot as there was a shelf stuffed full of just them at the B&M in Rawtenstal, and a load hanging up a bit further along.

Jnrs just fluffed a bit up and it lit 1st strike with a ferro rod.

atb

tom

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Had a look in our store this morning but couldn't find any and the staff didn't seem to know, might have been there somewhere though !

Cheers, Paul

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
It's with their barbecue stuff and crackle logs. Looking at their website its not listed there. Perhaps they have sent it all here, they seemed to have a ridiculous amount of it!

atb

Tom

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Found that section Tom but nothing there sadly, might be specific stores as you say although I might pop in again later in the week and check again.

Thanks, Paul

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Went to B&M again tody and they still had a shelf full of these but now down to 25p a packet so bought ten more packs.

imagejpg1_zpsed6f6556.jpg

If anyone can't get them for that I'm happy to pass on at cost the only downer is postage, one weighs about 180g which is £1.17 for second class postage, £1.48 for 2 packs also second class (so 2quid for 2 packs in all) and so on. Oddly enough they ain't marked as highly inflammable, being made from biomass pulp and no petroleum additives.

Send us a pm if you can't get them in your local branch.

ATB

Tom

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
If folk want any forwarding it needs to be sooner rather than later as they are going down quickly, one of herselfs scout leader colleagues bought a hundred packets on Saturday after she had tipped them off.

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE