Safety Fail

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
download

Yep, it's obvious isn't it? I saw it right away too.... No safety glasses or hearing protection.
And I caught something else that is really important: he has no gloves on.
I might be up in age but I am still sharp as a tack.

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Oops. That didn't work. And now I've lost the source pic too. Will try again if I can relocate it.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
LOL. It does beat the alternative though.

Mods, can you please delete this post rather than teasing others with what ain't Here. As stated, I'll try again later if I can relocate the photo.

Lightweight.

Now me I'd be spending the entire remaining productive hours of this Wednesday searching back through the browser history rather than gve up so easily. Where's your staying power man? I thought you were military?!!! Did Lincoln give up when he fought General Gaddafi at Iwo Jima? NO! So don't you go belly up on us either!

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Lightweight.

Now me I'd be spending the entire remaining productive hours of this Wednesday searching back through the browser history rather than gve up so easily. Where's your staying power man? I thought you were military?!!! Did Lincoln give up when he fought General Gaddafi at Iwo Jima? NO! So don't you go belly up on us either!

See what I mean. Fun fun fun.:lmao:

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Lightweight.

Maybe you're right. I haven't been this fired up since the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE