Sabre 45 + Pouches.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
[edit] This post was a plug for Endicotts, then I noticed I already plugged 'em once up-thread. Sorry. :eek:

merlin

Dec 27, 2006
south west wales
Sorry to but in, but I just have to say whoever recomends a turtle back is sadly, completely inept or seriously inexperienced, the combat hand bag as it was loveingly refered to when i was serving was suitable for one thing only and that was when full it could be (due to its shape) stowed away nicely somewhere on the wagon.
They are verry bad for your health, do not use them to carry weight over any distance.The army sadly did not think the same and many people have the knees and back of ninety year olds to show for it.
I will now leave you in peace.

Footzo

Jan 17, 2007
UK
Having seen the aforementioned turtle pack I can only agree. I think he had one in the cupboard and wanted to try an sell it to me. He offered it @ 40quid too!
No side pouches - just the pack. It all comes clear when there's cash about eh? :lmao:

Thanks again All (I didn't mention it either did I?)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE