Runic cuffs/bracelets

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dreadhead

Bushcrafter through and through
I have up for sale 10 cuffs/bracelets with runic inscriptions. all different colours and sizes PRICES DROPPED FOR XMAS

cuffs1.jpg

cimg1940.jpg

cimg1941p.jpg

cimg1943y.jpg

all cuffs have been edge grooved/rounded. and all are finished with carnauba cream and super sheen. sizes are given from pop stud to pop stud as a general size.

1. 'BCUK' 4mm veg tan lightly textured. light brown oil dye. black edge cote. 7" . £12 posted

2. not for sale. this cuff is the prize for my 2000 posts comp

3. 'Bushcraft' 4mm veg tan with two oak leaves. light brown oil dye, edge coated black. 9". £14 posted

4. 'Bushcraft' 4mm veg tan eco-flo green dye with black edge cote. 7.5" £12 posted

5. 'Freyja' Goddess of love, fertility, and battle. 4mm veg tan Textured and tooled edge. antique dark brown and black edge cote. currently has a leather thong for wider wrists but will add pop studs for leaner wrists if required. 7" £15 posted

6. 'Njordr' God of sea, wind, fish, and wealth. 4mm veg tan textured with tooled edge and double loop laced with superior calf leather lace. antique dark brown. again has a leather thong for wider wrists but will add pop studs for leaner wrists if required. 7.5 " SOLD posted

7. 'Bushcraft' 2.5mm navy veg tan. textured with tooled edge. 8" £10 posted

8. 'BCUK' 2.5mm navy veg tan. textured with celtic stamps. 7.5" . £10 posted

9. 'Bushcraft' 2.5mm navy veg tan. textured. 8" . £10 posted

10. 'Njordr' God of sea, wind, fish, and wealth. 2.5mm navy veg tan. textured with celtic stamps. 8" SOLD

11. 'Bushcraft' 2.5mm navy veg tan. textured. 7.5" . £10 posted

please PM first come first serve. and please add the paypal fees (3.5%?) if there is interest i will make more to sell or on commission happily.

thanks
Hamish

Last edited:

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
another bump, nobody like runes then? just me?

I like runes :) and I really like your leatherwork, it's coming along incredibley fast! top stuff bro!

any chance of one a teeny bit wider than a #1 and still with the beautiful laceing and a chosen word in runes? ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE