Rucksack Design

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
Molle has its uses and if your somone who want to adapt the pack for every trip then its nice to have ,but on the down side it adds alot of extra weight to the bag.
But if you know what you want and wont ever deviate from the original spec then sewn pouches are the way ahead.
and zips are often a weak point but sometimes unavoidable ,defiantly not a fan of the Cesarian zip across the bottom/middle of the pack this just screams (disaster waiting to happen ) Top loaders are by far the most reliable.
Hear you on the cesarian zips, I've seen some mystery ranch bags with them and whilst its an interesting idea, it seems to be overly complex and a failure would be nothing short of disastrous!

Do have a number of bags with molle/pals but I've only rarley used it. I'd like to see it as an option on more bags tho to give the choice.

And on something I forgot to mention, for me it has to be cordura with a really thick PU lining.

Would be interesting to see some of your finished bags, if that's not hijacking the thread too much :/

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE