rucksack advice

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
F

FJS90-91

well.. this is a nut to crack.. I choosed like this, i want a tough backpack, i travell in far away countries so i need a carrying system that holds for everything and i want it light.. Sooo, i needed a simple, light and heavy duty backpack.. Well, its simple.. Just get a Berghaus Vulcan and hit it with the sissors, cut everything unessesary away and u got a simple, light and heavy duty backpack at 80l and just 1,879Kg..

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
jakunen said:
God, how many of us think, "yeah, I'll just bung that in, it might be useful... I can fit that in... OH MY GOD I'VE JUST GOT A HERNIA! HOW MUCH DOES THIS PACK WEIGH!?!?!?!?!"...

:eek:): :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

Welcome to my world :wave:

:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :biggthump

greg2935

Nomad
Oct 27, 2004
Exeter
If you intend to use this rucksack in countries other than the UK, DO NOT go for a military pattern (i.e. no camo) as this is illegal in a number of countries (Zimbabwe), and may lead to major problems in others by paranoid government officials (i.e. Chile, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Mozambeque etc.). You can sometimes get away with green but I would brighten it up a little to make it look less military like.

Greg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE