Royal Wedding Dodging

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Or B:

Would be the constitutional monarch of sixteen independent sovereign states known as the Commonwealth realms: the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis. In addition, as Head of the Commonwealth, And the figurehead of the 54-member Commonwealth of Nations and, as the British monarch, would be the Supreme Governor of the Church of England.

:headbang::grouphug:

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Or B:

Would be the constitutional monarch of sixteen independent sovereign states...would be the Supreme Governor of the Church of England.

Or C:

Barring his dad having an accident, by the time its his turn just getting to those places will be both fairly difficult and energy intensive never mind trying to be their constitutional monarch etcetera.

:)

Last edited:

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
It'll be on tv,and news papers for month's both before and after so no avoiding really, to me its just like anyone else getting wed,just that the media dont force others down our throat,out camping the weekend of it though so a small break is assured!

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I'm working but it's double bubble, T.O.I.L. and all the car parks are free! There's a lot of folk not wanting to see the wedding...anyone on here who does just out of interest?

Very much, I am a Royalist through and through and am looking forward to my weekend in London.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The gaudy nuptials of the offspring of philandering parents descended from a line inbred cattle barons really doesn't affect me one way or the other to be honest.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Same place I'll be when the Olympics come around...... Anywhere there is no phone, tv or computer

Oh God, yeah.
I hear what you're saying there. I'm with you.
When they announced London had won I was working in London at the time and my heart just sank.
Thank God I don't work there any more.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I'm not a Royalist at all.
But I don't begrudge them the wedding - we aren't paying for it after all, it's paid for by the royal family (except the security bill, of course). So as far as I'm concerned they can fill their boots. And I genuinely wish the two of them all the luck in the world - I've no reason to feel otherwise.
But I am not in the slightest bit interested and I don't want anything to do with it and I don't see why I should have it invade my space. Like I say, I don't get newspapers nor do I watch much TV or the TV channels where it features, so I've more or less avoided it. But it was news of a village street party that did me in.

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Me and the lovely wife are off to the Peak District for a few days of walking, geocaching, exploring and pub investigation.

Does anyone know if the old railway tunnels on the Monsal Trail have reopened yet?

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE