Rough Close TORM event November 2010 Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Plus you didn't actually say that you'd be coming :p - Chad put you on the list after you posted ...

Coming along then? ;)

We'll even let you bring Dr. Quinn :lmao: :sad6: .

I 'spose so.... Dr Quinn won't be coming till the weather gets warmer though. If it hasn't got central heating and carpets, then she doesn't cold environments.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I 'spose so....

Sooo .... remaining as TBC or confirming attendance then?

Dr Quinn won't be coming till the weather gets warmer though. If it hasn't got central heating and carpets, then she doesn't cold environments.

If any bloke has earned enough brownie points to buy a super deluxe laavu/tipi/belltent/yurt with all the bells/whistles/glitter balls/heaters/air-con, it's you :lmao:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
Sasquatch
Mesquite
Nolightweight
Snarf
Snarf's sniff
Twodogs
Muddy Boots
Tank
Addo
PREPER
Twocoals Quark
dave53
Andy2112
The Big Lebowski
Wayland TBC
Cliv Poss + 1
Karl82
Istvan
JonathanD
shaggystu (TBC)
Elines (TBC)

There now.

It's true, I have earned that right and will make the most of the oppurtunity. If I bought that though, she'd stop in there and never come out. It's only me and the little one that like picnicing in the cold, and if I brought that little monster, the area would be cleared in two hours. She's a handful.

popsnowpicnic.jpg

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
You da big chief
indian.gif
, what you says goes

:lmao: True, but on some stuff I like to get a more balanced view :lmao:

And before someone else says it ... I am aware that I said that I would normally ask for input from the Old Hands and not that I would actually listen to it or them :p :lmao:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I don't think your dodgy but please leave the squirels be!

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

PREPER.......... :)

Hehehe, last time I saw you, you were in no fit state to judge. Another two seconds and I would have the pictures to prove it :lmao:

And squirrels can take care of themselves...

4cf43de58ea7772a0f1145c7bfa9eadc_sabers.jpg

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK

Yeah, put a camping chair and replace the lager with a bag of cider in that pic and we have the squirrel world equivalent.

[video=youtube;4ikH9ZRcF2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ikH9ZRcF2Q[/video]

Last edited:

Wayland

Hárbarðr
Meet List:

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
Sasquatch
Mesquite
Nolightweight
Snarf
Snarf's sniff
Twodogs
Muddy Boots
Tank
Addo
PREPER
Twocoals Quark
dave53
Andy2112
The Big Lebowski
Wayland
Cliv Poss + 1
Karl82
Istvan
JonathanD
shaggystu (TBC)
Elines (TBC)

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Meet List:

decorum
Sasquatch
Mesquite
Nolightweight
Snarf
Snarf's sniff
Twodogs
Muddy Boots
Tank
PREPER
Twocoals Quark
dave53
Andy2112
The Big Lebowski
Wayland
Cliv Poss + 1
Karl82
Istvan
JonathanD
shaggystu (TBC)
Elines (TBC)

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to cancel. To much on at home for a while.
Gutted, as I was really looking forward to this one.

Have a great meet, and see you soon.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
... Sorry guys, I'm going to have to cancel. To much on at home for a while.
Gutted, as I was really looking forward to this one.

Have a great meet, and see you soon.

Not to worry - sometimes real life gets in the way. There'll be plenty more to come along to :cool:

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
I have one of these stoves for sale

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Portable-Mili...196?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item230b3aebd4

I have only used it about four times for a short while, whilst trying to concoct a set up which allowed me to use it with a tarp/hammock. Having given up trying ( I bought a cheap tent from Go outdoors and some warm clothing instead) I have no use for it. You can see from the details on Ebay that it has a good set of features and useful controls. Even I managed to get it burning well, with a good heat output.

I can bring it to the next Rough Close meet (assuming I actually make it to the meet) so any prospective purchaser can try before buying for £75.

It cost me over £150 (delivered including tax) and so £75 compares well with that and also with the new price of £155 plus UK taxes from Ebay. (And bringing it to RC also saves on transport costs)

If anyone is interested I will bring it along. Just let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE