Rough Close ~ Midlands ~ July '11 Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
Somethings come up so Im out of this one .
See you all next time
Twodogs

By adding your name you acknowledge that you have read and will comply with post #01 of this thread and accept that it can (and probably will) be edited before the Meet.

decorum
karl82[tbc]
luckylee.
Cliv
Mesquite + 3 (tbc)
AndyBB (subect to work)
MartinK9 (TBC)
Andy T + 1 (tbc)
Wayland and Debs.
TinkyPete (TBC due to work)
PeterH (TBC but increasingly unlikely due to work)
Elines
Skaus84
Priam
Muddy Boots (landing saturday morning) TBC

Priam

Forager
May 24, 2011
Cheshire
Just a Quick Thank you to the organisers of this meet. I think every one will agree that it was a good weekend. I learnt quite a few new things!

Cheers Guys!

Priam ( I will try to get some pictures up as soon as i can.)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
yes i would like to say i had a great couple of days and also learnt a lot, apart from nearly burning half me finger of lol, it was great. was nice to put some faces to names, and to kick back, a very relaxed atmosphere.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
I didn't get back from the Site until about 19:00 yesterday ~ straight from the Meet to the Group's annual week camp ~ so my apologies for the lateness of this posting.

My thanks to all who came along and made for another great Meet. It was interesting to use a different pitch ~ definately aids learning :cool: .

We'll certainly be using this pitch again ~ anyone for micro atatls so that we can get our own back on the biting populace?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE