Roll Up Roll Up, Here It Is, Auction No 2....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
oops! - HUGE appologies! - am half asleep....

I have bid on Song of the paddle and the sigg fuel bottle!:eek:

thought i'd pop by as promised and am not really with it! (can I go to bed now?;) )

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
Go on then guys, I'm feeling good tonight ( had rather a good weekend at the BB Hammer-In ;) ) I'll put the bidding up to £85 for the original BR axe from British Red.

Matt Weir

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 22, 2006
Tyldesley, Lancashire.
AARRGH too late!!!!

Please PM me if I have outbid you and you want to pass it over. Otherwise, congrats and well done.

Well done to all who have contributed and taken an interest.

JonnyP

Oct 17, 2005
Cornwall...
  • Donated by Jon Pickett - 1x axe...Maker unknown , Has been re profiled and a new custom built mask by our very own Longstrider to his usual excellent standard....Higest bid, Silvergirl @ £40
  • Donated by Firebreather, Mountain craft and leadership book third edition The book is by eric langmuir and is approved by the mountain leader training boards of GB and NI.....Highest bid, British Red @ £5
  • Donated by John Dixon, a full days Canoe coaching, including all equipment for two people and if wished he can throw in star tests. The offer is open to any level of paddler beginnier to advanced ( level 4 coach). canoe or kayak. John is based in the North West so Wales or Lakes could be arranged....Highest bid, Janiepopps @ £100
  • Donated by British Red is THE original BR Cegga axe ....Hand finsihed by BR in oil and beeswax - the helve is like silk!.... Highest bid is Longstrider @ £85
  • Donated by Jon Pickett - old army (?) stove ...Highest bid is Silverback @ £10
  • Donated by Longstrider is One BUCK Vanguard fixed blade knife ,(used but in near mint condition, has been sharpened ) Hollow ground, drop point blade of 4 1/8" (420HC Stainless steel), wood handle with brass fittings, in original black leather sheath......Highest bid is w00dsmoke@ £30
  • Donated by Longstrider, Swedish army trangia...Highest bid is British Red@ £11
  • Donated by Janiepopps, The SAS handbook of tracking and navigation , .....Highest bid is Greg @ £5
  • Donated by Thomasturnbull, a leather pouch full of tinder, ...Highest bid is Celt_Ginger@ £20
  • Donated by Bushwacker Bob, a custom made firesteel, ....Highest bid is greg @ £10
  • Donated by Jack Sparrow, a days ferreting with ....Highest bid is Weekend Warrior@ £36
  • Donated by Jack Sparrow, a second days ferreting with .... - Highest bid is British Red @ £36
  • Donated by Magikelly a 2XL Swanni Ranger in Blue check - Highest bid is bent-stick @ £40
  • Donated by Magikelly German poncho 1 - Highest bid is Schwuk @ £6
  • Donated by Magikelly another German poncho 2 - Highest bid is spikey dapikey @ £7.50
  • Donated by Cegga - a hand made axe to an agreed design with the winner- Highest bid is Gailainne@ £100
  • Donated by weekend warrier - a copy of Bill Mason's Song Of The Paddle - Highest bid is Delbach@ £10
  • Donated by celt_ginger - Grade 1 British Army olive green Poncho - Highest bid is Weekend Warrior@ £15.50
  • Donated by Scanker - a Nuwai TM-301X-3 Titanium LED torch. Excellent condition, with spare batteries and nylon case - Highest bid is morch @ £20
  • Donated by w00dsmoke - Scottish White Water SCA 2nd Edition (Mint/ New) - Highest bid is Happybunny @ £5
  • Donated by morch - Leather Gourd made by Eric Methven - Highest bid is w00dsmoke@ £35
  • Donated by morch - Outwell Folding Shovel - Highest bid is Silverback @ £12
  • Donated by w00dsmoke - A days guided wildlife/bushcraft journey via double kayak on Loch Lomond (with food!) - Highest bid is Gailainne@ £50
  • Donated by schwuk - Paracord bracelet, keyfob or lanyard(winner decides) - Highest bid is Aragorn @ £6
  • Donated by Silvergirl - The Wild Foods of Great Britain‘, by L. Cameron. - - Highest bid is Rob @ £10
  • Donated by Rob - GB axe stone - Highest bid is chas brookes@ £20
  • Donated by Chas Brookes - Last of the "Coureurs de Bois" (Written in 1974, (before Bushcraft became fashionable?) by a Canadian called Paul Provencher. They are the memoirs of a man who spent his life in the forests of Quebec, surveying, travelling, hunting and trapping.) - Highest bid is Bearclaw@ £20
  • Donated by Aragorn - trangia 500ml fuel bottle - Highest bid is g4ghb@ £10
  • Donated by bushwacker bob - a kelly kettle grill - Highest bid is Jon Pickett@ £5
Auction will end at 10pm on the 18th march....

oops! - poor math - Best make that total - £746.50! :eek:
oops. forgot to work out the total, just sorting it now

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
w00dsmoke said:
oops got bumped!

Hey folks whats the score with payment for items won? And addresses to send out arrange wins?

Advise please!

And hey a well done to everyone folks this is sooo cool. :You_Rock_

I think we are making the protocol up on this as we go along :eek:

Okay, heres what I'm doing, I've paid my dues to the lovely Karen's site (just how did a crusty old canoeist hook a beauty like that :confused: ...mind you those that meet BB ask similar questions :eek: )

I'll send a PM to Longstrider asking him for his address to send the Cegga axe to (any rust is tear stains as I pack it by the way)

I'll wait to be contacted by the poeple who I won items from since they will want to check I've paid

Thats the "Red protocol"

YMMV

Red

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE